Friday 18 March 2016

Clothing Haul

Hi everyone! Today I will be sharing with you some of the things I have bought recently, as I myself love reading blog posts about people's shopping trips to see what's out there that interests me. This isn't everything I have bought recently as that would be an extremely long post so I just chose some of my favourite things, and I hope you enjoy :)

Grey sweatshirt
Store: Forever 21

Black, grey and white jumper
Store: Forever 21 

White top
Store: TopShop

Black top with collar
Store: Zara

Black skort
Store: Miss Selfridge

Black Skirt
Store: Quiz

Jeggins
Store: Primark

The grey sweatshirt featured in my previous blog post so if you want to know how that looks then I reccomened having a look at that, it's the Lazy Day Outfit Post. 

Obviously I bought quite a bit of make-up as well, so I decided that I will do a seperate beauty haul for that as I dont want my posts to be too long. (That will be up on Tuesday) :) ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment